The company's role is to protect and enhance public and animal health by regulating medicines, medical devices and other health products. It is also there role to monitor the safety of cosmetics.
I am currently working in close partnership with the company on a Scientific Officer, QMS - Quality, Scientific Affairs and Communications
Reporting to the Quality Manager in the Quality, Scientific Affairs and Communications (QSAC, the Scientific Officer role is to :
- Provide support to the Director and the Quality Manager in maintaining and reporting on the quality management system to achieve the overall strategic objectives, performance and quality targets of the department.
- Provide support to HPRA departments in implementing and maintaining QMS
- Manage a co-ordinated and controlled implementation of new and revised quality documentation
- Apply process management principles to support implementation of new processes
- The Scientific Officer provides support with document control, internal audits, intranet updates, European working groups and general administrative duties.
- The Scientific Officer maintains effective working relationships with other areas of the HPRA
To be considered for this post, candidates must have:
- 3rd level degree in a relevant scientific or related discipline.Minimum of one year's relevant experience in a similar role including for example:
- Experience working on an organisation-wide quality management system
- Experience of document management systems
- Experience of process improvement initiatives
- Performance of internal audits
Salary: €33,491 per annum (*new entrants - incremental scale).
Public Service Pension Scheme
Annual leave: 22 days
The closing date for applications is Friday 25th January with interviews on Thursday 7th February.
For immediate consideration apply with an up to date CV.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Please get in touch for more info.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales