SEND Regional Sales Manager
- Type Permanent
- Salary £50000 - £75000 per annum + OTE, EQUITY
- Location England, England
- Sectors Digital Health
Business Development Manager - 60K to 75k basic - Commision+Possible Equity
Location: Regional role, England, UK
As Business Development Manager you will have a passion to prosper in our fast paced enterprise. Instantaneously you will be responsible for all sales of our Health products with a visualisation to expand to other areas of the business gaining exposure to multiple products. You will be responsible for account management and strategic sales growth; building consistent sales pipelines, hitting targets and delivering growth.
In this role, you will report directly to the Head of Sales & Business Development and work closely with the Regional Sales Manager based in the South of England. You must be a self-driven individual who is comfortable working in a dynamic atmosphere with a rapidly expanding customer base. We are looking for people who have a genuine interest in making a difference to healthcare everywhere.
- Responsible for reaching new relationships revenue targets.
- Developing leads and building a robust sales pipeline
- Developing and maintaining excellent customer relations
- Working with the Head of Sales & Business Development (Vital signs technology) to exploit and identify new and existing opportunities
- Provide clarity of sales pipeline development and forecast
- At least 2 years of a successful track record in selling clinically relevant products to healthcare providers, Pharmaceutical medicines and /or digital health products.
- Proven track record and broad network within the UK Healthcare industry, including with the NHS, especially within Vital signs, tech and diabetes is a bonus
- Proven track record of revenue and sales generation
- Experience driving business initiatives from concept-to-deployment while working collaboratively with internal and external teams
- Proven track record in closing deals, and network development in relevant industries
- Experience in NHS procurement frameworks and practices.
- Proven ability to quickly master new technologies and articulate value propositions.
- Proven ability to develop, analyse, and take action on GTM strategies.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales