I am working with a fast paced pharmacutical company that is recently entering the immune-oncology space. They are looking for a Senior Clinical Data Manager to help with the eleven studies currently going on.
- Provides strategic input into the design of data flow across EDC and non-EDC data sources across vendor network
- Manages data management service providers to ensure the quality of deliverables and that timelines are met
- Ensure data quality of clinical database through implementation of CDISC compliance
- Reviews study protocols to ensure that data collection and CRF design meet study objectives
- Performs SAE reconciliation between clinical and pharmacovigilance database
- Review clinical data for completeness, accuracy and consistency in accordance with the investigational plan.
Required Education and Experience:
- B.Sc/B.A or higher in science, math or computer science, required
Preferred Skills, Qualifications, or Technical Proficiencies:
- 8+ years' experience in pharma or biotech industry
- 5+ years' experience in data management in pharma or biotech industry
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.