Senior Data Scientist
Are you interested in joining a growing Data Science team with the potential for further career growth? Do you enjoy the chance to coordinate with staff across the globe to help drive the business strategy?
The Senior Data Scientist will be responsible for:
- Driving predictive analytics solutions that are in line with strategy.
- Define technical strategies for processing, analysing and interpreting HI big data sets.
- Define process requirements along with business, data science and data engineering teams for key workflows within the analytics organization.
- Leverage machine learning and modelling techniques to identify, analyse and present actionable data to drive business decisions.
- Oversee the building of simulation and prediction models.
- Serve as a data science subject matter expert.
In order to be successful in applying for the role the Senior Data Scientist will be / have:
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience in a complex, technical environment, leading highly technical team members.
- Experience interacting with a global team.
- Hands on experience in data modelling techniques and tools/languages - R, SPSS, SAS, Python, MATLAB
If you feel you would be suitable then please apply now.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017