Senior Project Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary Annual bonus + Healthcare
- Location Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors R+D/Project Management
- Support the finished device manufacturing subcontractors and suppliers to ensure that Veryan's product quality, regulatory & business requirements are met.
- Track and report progress across projects by reviewing schedules and due dates, identifying risks and assisting teams with contingency plans.
- Provide manufacturing engineering support to process and product development projects including responsibility for reporting on project activities.
- Review and contribute to supplier process validation and risk management activities.
- Support resolution of SCAR's, CAPAs & NC's ensuring effective solutions are identified, challenged and implemented.
- Assess and approve Supplier and Veryan process changes ensuring product impact is appropriately considered.
- A minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in the medical device industry in a team-based manufacturing or engineering role.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and complete tasks to defined timelines.
- Experience in performing process validation and risk management activities is required.
- Experience of managing internal/external relationships is required
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales