Senior QA Consultant
Real Staffing has partnered with leading global pharmaceutical organisation, that specialises in oncology and rare diseases.
Due to an increase in work demand, our client is no in need if a Senior QA Consultant for 12 months.
- Ensure the day to day QA activities of the site complies with GMP
- QMS management/maintenance - CAPAs, deviation, change controls and non-conformance
- Support continuous improvement processes
- Write and review documentation
- To work closely with third party suppliers
The ideal consultant will need:
- BSc or equivalent in a life-sciences subject
- Proven experience managing/maintaining a QMS and ensuring compliance to GMP
- Excellent interpersonal skills to advise and guide junior QA staff and other departments on QA related issues
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales