One of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies based in Co Cork, are looking for a Senior QA Specialist to join their growing team.
You will be part of a company that is one of the most innovative and patient-focused in the world. Truly global in its reach, this role is a great opportunity to gain experience in a huge range of product manufacture and global markets.
You will work alongside the Product Quality Team in releasing of sterile products, manufactured at Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMO) to downstream site with the assurance that the goods were manufactured in conformance with all applicable policies
As Senior QA Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Providing Quality oversight, support and knowledge to activities relating to Quality Systems across the site
- Capability in development of Quality Systems
- Assures CMO compliance with established policies
- Participation in and leading internal inspections
- Supplier management oversight
- Contribute to EQA Management Operational and Strategic Initiatives
Education and Experience:
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Quality).
- 3 - 5 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a Quality function
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with Quality related issues associated with third party Contract Manufacturing of Vaccine / Aseptic products (Vial, Syringes or Cartridges) is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that is leading the way in innovation in the pharmaceutical industry across the world.
Note sure yet? No CV ready Give me a call on 01-8883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales