Senior Quaity Specialist
- Type Permanent
- Location Mayo, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Quality Assurance (QA)
One of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, based in Westport Co Mayo are now recruiting for a Senior Quality Specialist to join their newly expanded Quality unit.
The role of Senior Quality Specilist would be to hold responsibility for QA Activities in support of all aspects of commercial, clinical and development activities at the site.
You will sit on the QA Team as a senior member, and will work with the compliance manager on the delivery of the company quality plan and global regulatory requirements for the site.
As Senior Quality Specialist you will;
- Assess quality implications of new regulatory guidance and implement necessary changes
- Manage quality requirements for process changes & new product introductions
- Ensure effective recording, analysis and reporting of quality KPIs ensuring issues impacting quality performance are addressed and drive continuous improvement
- Review and approval of assigned documentation as deemed necessary and the process quality agreements
- Management of vendor audit program
- Complete assigned internal and external audits
Education and Requirements;
- Proven track record in a quality discipline in the Pharma/Medical Device environment
- Third level Science qualification
Excellent Salary and Benefits package on offer with this role.
Not sure yet? No CV Ready? Give me a call on 01-8883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales