Senior Quality Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Chicago, Illinois
- Sectors Medical Devices, Quality Assurance (QA)
Are you a Quality Engineer that has extensive experience in the Medical Device Industry? Are you looking for a challenge with an opportunity to further your career in 2019? If so, I have an answer for you.
My client, a leading Medical Device company, is looking for their next Senior Quality Engineer. This Senior Quality Engineer will step into an immediate leadership role where they are able to lead and mentor junior engineers. This Senior Quality Engineer will work side by side with an empowering leader with upward mobility in the company.
Among others, the Senior Quality Engineer will be responsible for:
- Developmental support of CAPA in quality system
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of quality systems
- Analyze quality systems at every level of documentation
- Critical thinking when leading a team while demonstrating interpersonal skills
The Ideal Candidate will have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 3-5 years Medical Device experience
- Exposure to NC, CAPA, Quality Systems
- Auditing or Supplier Quality experience
This is an exciting opportunity with an industry leader in the Chicagoland Medical Device market. This Senior Quality Engineer and be able to lead a team in project progression.
If you are interested in this opportunity, interviews will be commencing next week. Please send applications directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.