Are you a Quality Assurance Engineer that has extensive experience in the Medical Device industry? Are you looking for a new challenge in 2019? If so, I have the answer for you.
My client, a leading Medical Device company, is looking for their next Senior Quality Assurance Engineer. This Senior Quality Assurance Engineer will step into an immediate leadership role where they are able to lead and mentor junior engineers.
Among others, the Principal Quality Engineer will be responsible for:
- Apply procedures for inspecting and testing products
- Form and implement product protocols, and author documents for the protocols and reports
- Improve the manufacturing procedures
- CAPA and root cause analysis
The Ideal Candidate will have the following requirements:
- bachelors in Engineering or Science
- ASQ Certification
- 6+ years quality experience
- Know the manufacturing processes for medical devices
This is an exciting opportunity with an industry leader in the Chicagoland Medical Device market. This Senior Quality Engineer will have a leadership role within the Quality Assurance department and be able to lead cross-functional projects.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please send resume directly
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.