Senior Quality Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Chicago, Illinois
- Sectors Engineering
Are you a seaoned Quality engineer that has extensive experience in the Medical Device industry? Are you looking for a new challenge in 2019? If so, I have the answer for you.
My client, a leading Medical Device company, is looking for their next Senior Quality Assurance Engineer. This Senior Qualtiy Assurance Engineer will step into an immediate leadership role where they are able to lead and mentor junior engineers.
Among others, the Principal Quality Engineer will be responsible for:
- 6 years quality operations experience and 4 years medical device experience with FDA regulations to provide proficiency in these fields
- Show ability to be a proactive problem solver to solve day to day technical issues
- Provide proper coaching and mentoring of junior engineer to further their development
- Lead and implement CAPA
The Ideal Candidate will have the following requirements:
- BS or MS degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Applied Science
This is an exciting opportunity with an industry leader in the Chicagoland Medical Device market. This Senior Quality Assurance Engineer will have a leadership role within the Quality Assurance department and be able to lead cross-functional projects.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send apply directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.