Senior Quality Manager
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Northbrook, Illinois
- Sectors Quality Assurance (QA)
Are you a Quality Assurance Engineer that has extensive experience in the Medical Device industry? Are you looking for a new challenge in 2019? If so, I have the answer for you.
My client, a leading Medical Device company that is looking for their next Sr. Quality Engineer. This Sr. Quality Engineer position will step into an immediate leadership role where they are able to lead and junior engineers.
- Oversee all on site activities in relation to Quality Systems at every document level while in the Sr. Quality Engineer position. Head up as the lead of projects aimed to establish more effectiveness and efficiency.
- Effiectively support CAPA in all phases while working with Sales and Marketing to further improve products.
- Participate in the audit reediness program, be apart of the backroom.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the QSR/GMP field
This is an exciting opportunity with an industry leader in Chicagoland Medical Device market. This Sr. Quality Engineer will have a leadership role within the Quality Engineer department and be able to lead cross-functional projects.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send apply directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.