Key responsibilities will include the elimination of technical debt, supporting through the clearing and adjustment process in August and overseeing post Clearing enhancements to the process.
Develop and support of the Clearing Web Application form for 2019/20
- Working with stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Prioritising development requests and contribute to project planning.
- Coding the agreed and prioritised development requests.
- Working with specialist technical staff to ensure the development, smooth-running and availability of the Clearing Web Form.
- Ensure the successful delivery of the Clearing Web Form projects on-time, on-budget and to a high technical standard.
- Responsible for the web development code base for the Clearing Web Form.
Key experience required:
- Understanding of principles of code versioning and deployment with git and GitHub
- Experience developing database-driven client/server web applications
- Experience developing web apps with React 15 and 16
- Experience developing server applications with node.js and Express
If you have all the experience required please send over your updated CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales