A leading crop protection company are searching for a Senior Regulatory Specialist to join their Regulatory Science team at their Dublin site. This leading innovator is focused on taking a holistic, transparent approach to producing innovative, novel crop protection products. With approachable management, a warm and open, collaborative environment you would be given every opportunity to develop in your career as this company takes on global expansion.
As Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining product registrations and renewals for a rapidly expanding product portfolio within a fast-paced, results-driven commercial R&D environment in Dublin.
- Responsible for key deliverables, fundamental to the company's long-term strategies in European and global markets.
- Assisting with the defence of existing product authorisations.
- Data gap analysis for actives and products.
- Conducting product risk assessments.
- Liaise with Member State regulatory authorities, consultants, CROs, test facilities and other internal departments (e.g. laboratory).
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent academic record in a life sciences discipline, e.g. BSc (mandatory), preferably agrochemical/chemistry based, minimum 2.1
- 4-6 years experience in regulatory affairs, ideally within a crop protection industrial setting
- Ability to present clear and concise written arguments to support a specific regulatory or scientific position on a topic.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
As Senior Regulatory Specialist, you will be a results-driven, collaborative and organised team player with the ability to work on a sole basis also. You will have excellent time management and communication skills and will thrive when working to a strict time-line. You will embrace adapting to a friendly environment with shifting priorities.
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and the change to develop professionally in a warm and welcoming, dynamic environment with state of the art facilities at your disposal.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales