Senior Software Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- Sectors Application Engineering , Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation , Electronics, Embedded Software , Test and Verification
An internationally recognized and highly respected medical device company in Eden Prairie, MN is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to design, develop, and document software applications embedded in diagnostic and interventional medical devices.
Strong leadership with positive backing and a clear vision to grow your career is a standard with this specific organization. This opportunity gives you the ability to participate in all phases of the software life-cycle. Please look at the requirements below and send an updated resume if you'd like to explore the position in more detail.
Must have's for Senior Software Engineer:
- B.S. or M.S (Preferred) in discipline such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering, Software Engineering.
- 5+ years of software development and object-oriented programming
- Experience with creating and managing requirements and translating them into effective architectures and software design
- Excellent documentation skills (highly regulated development environment)
- Excellent C++/C# knowledge
- Development/Process Tools: MS Visual Studio, Jira, Git, Jama, Stash
- Operating Systems: Windows 10/IoT
- Software development through full product life-cycle
Preferred for Senior Software Engineer:
- Medical device development experience, IEC-62304 and related IEC standard familiarity preferred.
- GUI Development Experience: Qt/QML, UWP
- Operating Systems: Linux, Embedded RTOS (e.g. Nucleus)
- Experience with distributed embedded systems
- Experience developing robust software applications that address Cyber Security concerns Other programming languages such as .NET, XML, XSL, HTML and communication protocols (TCP/IP, UPnP, Web Services, SOAP, CAN, USB)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.