Service Specialist - Remote Services (IoT, LMS, Software)
- Type Permanent
- Salary Swiss Franc100000 - Swiss Franc125000 per annum
- Location St. Gallen, Schweiz
- Sectors Medical Devices, Digital Health , IT, Engineering, R&D, User Experience, Information Security, Software Testing , R+D/Project Management
I am partnering with an industry leading Medical Device organization to secure a Service Specialist - Remote Services (Software / IoT), who will be based on site in St. Gallen (Switzerland).
The Software Engineer will be responsible for the assessment and maximization when it comes device diagnostic capabilities that can be integrated into the company's remote servicing tools to increase speed of delivery of service, as well as the potential to offer electronic distribution of proprietary software updates.
Are you interested in primarily being responsible for design, implementation, configuration and ongoing support of the LMS Remote/IoT Service platform?
The successful Service Specialist, will also strongly be involved in the very early stages of product development and follow on project mgmt is required to assure servicing capabilities are included in new product design.
Are you interested in the innovation of unique features and do you have a service focused attitude?
Success in this role will require at least 3+ years of experience in software development (preferably experience in developing software applications for highly complex control systems and/or machines)
Your skill set:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in an IT/ Computer Sciences related field.
- Experience performing software development in C++, C#, Java, Java Script and / or Visualstudio.net
- Strong programming skills preferably with experience developing software applications for highly complex control systems and/or machines
- Demonstrated experience in database creation, configuration, integration with other existing database systems and on-going management
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware, software, and network topologies and protocols.
- Fluency in written and spoken English + preferably German
This a permanent job to be based in Switzerland. For questions please call or email Frank Seipel (Real Life Sciences, ++49 69 264 898 007)