Software QA Tester
- Type Contract
- Salary US$45 - US$65 per hour + competitive
- Location Warsaw, Indiana
- Sectors Quality Assurance (QA), Web Development, User Experience , Electronics, Test and Verification , Support
My client, a globally recognized Medical Device company in the Warsaw, IN area, is seeking a QA Test Engineer to join their team. This QA Test Engineer position will be a 12 month contract with a strong potential to extend and can pay between $45-$65 per hour based on prior levels of relevant experience. As a QA Test Engineer, this individual would be responsible for assisting the Software and Quality team as they build out a new software system and platform.
As a QA Test Engineer, this individual would be responsible for:
- Assist in the testing of new and existing software
- Completing unit testing
- Completing acceptance testing in an agile environment
The most desirable candidates for the QA Test Engineer position will have the following qualifications:
- Strong test scripting experience with C#
- Sound experience with unit testing
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Extensive experience with acceptance testing in an agile environment
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
Overall, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans, and take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential and upward mobility. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on exciting projects.
The Hiring Manager is looking to conduct first round interviews ASAP. If you are interested, a prompt response is encouraged. Please forward your resume and/or contact me directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.