Sr. PV Manager
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Summit, New Jersey
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech
Our client is seeking a Senior Pharmacovigilance Manager to join their team on a 1 year contract.
Location: Central NJ
- Knowledge of Drug Safety/Pharmacovigilance
- Responsible for safety data analysis, data mining and signal detection activities within the Drug Safety department.
- Experience of working within a Drug Safety databases (i.e. ARISg/ARGUS) is required.
- Knowledge of other Business Intelligence tools required (including but not limited to QlikView, Spotfire, Tableau)
- Understanding of Data warehouse concepts and data mining techniques
- Specific knowledge of PL/SQL and associated programming languages in relational databases as Oracle, Postgre etc.
- Ability to effectively interface and communicate with users is essential.
- Responsible for collaborative analysis, design, build and execution of data outputs using reports, visualizations and scripting languages
- Overseeing and managing the delivery of scheduled reports for the Global Safety Network of Drug Safety Professionals
- Assisting in the maintenance of users access to Drug Safety reporting environment and safety data mart
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.