- Type Contract
- Location Sligo, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Medical Devices, Engineering, Quality Assurance (QA), Operations
One of my key clients in Sligo, are currently seeking an experienced Sterilisation Engineer to join their team on an initial 6 month hourly rate contract.
The company are a global medical device company, and specialise in wound care products. They are a family owned company, and pride themselves on having a great culture on site.
Role: Sterilisation Engineer
Contract: An initial 6 month hourly rate contract
Your role as a Sterilisation Engineer will be to work with the product development teams and validation teams, to both plan and execute Sterilisation Validation Activities and support key sterilisation programs.
- Create and approve sterilisation validation protocols and reports.
- Review and approve test results.
- Support Design Service project teams with respect to validation of products in approved cycles.
- Be responsible for the management of process deviations, and CAPAs related to Sterilisation Processes.
- Have a broad knowledge of the Quality Systems requirements and interpret ISO / FDA related to sterilisation.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance of the site sterilisation procedures.
- Conduct supplier audits as required.
- Degree in Science or Engineering
- 5+ years' experience within the medical device industry
- A broad knowledge of medical device products and regulations
- Experience in industrial ethylene oxide sterilisation
- Experience in conducting audits
- Good communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sterilisation Engineer to join a global medical device company, and work alongside an enthusiastic and innovative engineering team.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me for further details!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales