Supply Chain Manager
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location South Korea, South Korea
- Sectors Quality & Supply Chain
Supply Chain Manager
Our client is one of the largest Pharmaceutical MNCs globally. They are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their team in South Korea, Seoul. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to work closely and contribute to the success of the Supply Chain department within a Global organization.
Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Seoul, Gangnam, South Korea
Salary: Competitive market rate
Duration: 12 months contract (with possibility to extend for another 12 months)
- The position is responsible to manage logistics and operational activities in the Korea affiliate; to support new product launches, planning and phasing of new artwork packaging, inventory monitoring, tracking of material flows and support the importation processes.
- Lead Monthly Demand planning cycle. To understand the in-market sales development, aligning to commercial and global demand planning to agree on a demand forecast at the stock keeping unit (SKU) level.
- Liaise with Global Product Lifecycle Management team to implement regulatory pack variations appropriately in compliance with local regulation.
- To manage the logistics service provider on the delivery of the pharmaceutical products (on time, in full and compliant) to end customers.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in end-to-end Supply Chain or several of the following areas: Supply Chain Operations, S&OP, Logistics, Warehousing, Planning & Order Fulfilment
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry would be preferred
- Good knowledge of supply chain process and systems
- Fluent in English to communicate with various internal stakeholders
- Able to work in a matrix environment
Keywords: Supply chain, S&OP, Warehousing, Logistics, Pharmaceuticals, Demand Planning, Supply Planning
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can send your CV. We regret to inform that only successful applicants would be contacted.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017