I have an excellent contract opportunity for a Supply Chain Professional to join a cutting edge company that are devoted to the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical market. If you are looking for a new contract and interested in New Vendor Management this could be the contract for you!
Contract: 6 month contract
Location: Ireland, Dublin South
Hourly Rate: DOE
The company engages in research, development, manufacturing, global marketing and distribution of branded clinically proven consumer healthcare products
- Co-ordinate Packaging Control/Artwork requirements onsite or through use of local or global support.
- Pro-active management of all aspects of procurement within the supply chain including sourcing, tendering, negotiating, purchasing, vendor appraisal, MRP analysis, contract management and expediting to support company objectives. Working with Global Procurement as required.
- Coordinate and manage vendor approval process for new materials required & dual sourcing
- Optimize use of ERP-SAP platform within the organization with regards to SC.
- GMP Document review and updates.
Education and Experience
- Primary degree in science, engineering or supply chain management.
- Minimum of five years direct experience in a Supply Chain role, preferably in a pharmaceuticals or biotech manufacturing organisation
- Experience in ERP systems required, SAP highly desirable.
This is a great opportunity to join a truly global community in South Dublin.
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call on 01-8883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales