- Type Permanent
- Location Donegal, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Project management
As the Technical Manager you will be responsible for the Project Management of Divisional and Site Strategic activities and projects.
- Responsible for prioritisation, problem solving, supporting resource management, communication and risk management within assigned activities and projects.
- Manage and co-ordinate activities of assigned resources to execute projects per agreed programme timelines.
- Ensure goals and growth plans are in place for all members of the assigned Project Management Team.
- Complete performance reviews for direct reports.
- Ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are met for all projects.
We are a globalhealthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth ofhealthcare. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices,nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals.
- A Third Level Qualification in a relevant science / engineering discipline.
- Strong technical knowledge of design control process and experience of leading technology transfers.
- Minimum of 3 years' people management experience in a technical capacity in medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Significant project experience and an ability to influence others are essential.
With this you will be entitled to a really competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package including healthcare cover, pension, life assurance as well as many others.
This role also comes with a clearly defined career progression plan making it a really exciting role for an ambitious manager.
Get in touch today for further information.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales