Technical Writer - Quality Control
Would you like to work with one of the leading biopharmaceutical companies in New England? Here is a chance to work in a company that is strongly dedicated to the improvement of the lives of their patients through innovative medicines in oncology, neuroscience and rare diseases. In this role your primary responsibility will be to author laboratory investigations as well as Quality incidents that occur in the QC laboratory.
- You will both lead and author laboratory investigations as well as Quality Incidents within the QC lab
- You will write and revise standard operating procedures as needed.
- Must ensure that the closure of all records are done in a timely manner
- Will have to purpose and implement appropriate corrective actions/ preventative actions
- You will lead working team meetings to facilitate investigations and conduct interviews with subject matter experts.
- You will have to track all open and ongoing quality incidents within Quality Control
- Must have 2-5 years of recent professional experience in a QC/QA setting
- BS degree in a scientific background i.e. Chemistry/ Biochemistry(or a related field)/ and chemistry
- Proven experience in GMP quality systems
- Strong and established background in Technical Writing
- Relative experience with QA laboratory techniques is an added bonus
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.