This is an exciting role to help an organisation through a very busy period.
They are looking for Technology Delivery Manager. Its exciting time to be part of this t team as they go through a lot of change in the organisation
Job Title: Technology Delivery Manager
- Location: Liverpool
- Duration: 6 Months
- Day Rate: £400-450
- Start Date: ASAP
The successful candidate will need to have the following experience below;
- Experience of successfully leading, managing and motivating teams, including managing team performance.
- An in-depth understanding of common infrastructure and software technologies including networks, databases, servers, storage, middleware, data centres and clustering and virtualisation.
- Maintained your knowledge of industry standards and best practice, including cloud based solutions, Software as a Service (SaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Experience of defining and successfully implementing development standards tools and techniques and working with a structured project lifecycle and IT service lifecycle.
- A good understanding of mainstream development languages including Java and VB/VBA and experience of working with various database technologies including SQL Server.
- An excellent understanding of information and data security.
- Effective stakeholder management, both internally and external to the organisation, including third-party suppliers, with the ability to successfully persuade and influence others
Could you send me an up to date CV
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales