My client, a globally recognized Medical Device company in the Warsaw, IN area, is seeking a Test Engineer to join their team. This Test Engineer position will be a 24 month contract and can pay between $35-$50 per hour based on prior levels of industry experience. As Test Engineer this individual would be responsible for developing test processes and validation plans for the Product Development team.
As a Test Engineer, this candidate would be responsible for:
- Performing Test Method Validation
- Overall planning/tracking verification & validation tests
- Creating/designing fixtures and testing to show the user needs are being met
- Performing physical testing, protocols written for that
- Writing reports and putting together documentation for the FDA
The most desirable candidates for the Test Engineer position will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical Engineering)
- Knowledge of standards such as ISO and ASTM standards
- Strong technical writing capabilities
- Expertise in fixture design, drawing, test set up, assembly, and data analysis
- Performing the physical testing
Overall, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans, and take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential and upward mobility. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on exciting projects.
The Hiring Manager is looking to conduct first round interviews ASAP. If you are interested, a prompt response is encouraged. Please forward your resume and/or contact me directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.