Validation Engineer - 4995
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Sectors Medical Devices, Engineering, Quality Assurance (QA), Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Affairs (RA)
Are you passionate about Quality and Validation within the Medical Device Industry? Are you also interest in working with an amazing company? Well I have the right job for you! My client is a well-recognized medical device company and is now looking to hire a Validation Engineer. This person will be very experience with authoring/writing/executing validation and Test Method Validation (TMV). This role is a 12 months contract that will pay $45-$60 per hour based on prior experience.
The Validation Engineer requires everything from Validation, Design History Files (DHF), and leadership.
Among others, the Validation Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead and take ownership over the project and their work
- An expert with Process Validation
- Testing of small mechanical products
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- 5-7+ years of validation experience
- Test Method Validation (TMV)
- Experience working with surgical or tissue devices
- Capable to take ownership and lead the way
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-known medical device company that offers great development.
If you are interesting in the Validation Engineer opportunity, please forward your current resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.