- Type Freelance
- Salaris competitive
- Locatie Singapore, Singapore
- Sector Engineering
Title: Construction Manager
Salary: Competitive market rate
Duration: 1 year contract
- Collaborate with internal teams (Engineering, Procurement and Project Management) to create contracting strategies for all projects.
- Liaise with EPC Contractors (mechanical, E&I) and Operations to align and set up Construction Schedule (Mobilisation, required Pre-Fab, Construction, Pre-Commissioning, and Close-out).
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities.
- Manage EPC and subcontractor construction personnel to ensure completion of projects on schedule, within budget, with quality conforming to original plans and specifications.
- Accountable for management and achievement of the approved construction schedule, identifying and solving issues. Coordinate with internal stakeholders to resolve conflicts, remove obstacles and achieve company goals.
- Direct materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of overall site construction management experience in the Oil & Gas/ Chemical industry.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a project execution environment, directly accountable for capital project construction.
- Experience in managing Process Plant projects.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017