Real staffing has exclusively partnered with an exciting pharma company, specialising in biologics and cell therapy.
Due to an increase in work demand, our client is seeking a Quality Consultant to oversee and support the day to day QA activities and QMS management.
The post will initially be for 3-6 months.
The ideal post-holder will need:
- A BSc (or equivalent) in a biologics (or related) discipline
- Experience in providing QA support for biologics, vaccines, ATMPs, gene therapy, cell therapy or IMPs.
- Proven experience training/mentoring junior QA staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with senior management, stakeholders, Quality control and manufacturing departments.
- QA support within sterile/aseptic environments
- QMS management
- Ability to support internal/external audits and regulatory inspections.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales