Have you been looking for an opportunity to work with a company that fosters innovation? Interested in the Life Science space? Look no further! My client is a progressive pharmaceutical and Medical Device Company in the Greater Chicago area and is looking for a Validation Engineer. This role will be structured as a 12 month contract, paying $35 to $45 per hour based on previous job experience.
As a Validation Engineer, candidates will be supporting system owners with the generation and management of documentation that are associated with Medical Products, instrument validation and qualification activities. The candidate in this role will also be responsible for activities that focus on laboratory equipment and instrument systems (LE&IS) utilized in the engineering, chemistry, and information technology areas.
The day-to-day responsibilities for the Validation Engineer will include, but are not limited to:
- Applying knowledge or quickly learning cGXPs, relevant SOP curriculum, routine project procedures, project management, and other training as appropriate.
- Serving as project lead with projects of intermediate scope and cross-functional teams.
- The management and archiving of approved package documents.
- Supporting system change control requests.
The most ideal candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in relevant Engineering/Science field.
- 2+ years of relevant and recent validation/qualification experience.
- 2+ years in GMP-regulated industry, preferably medical device or pharmaceutical
- 2+ years of experience performing instrument validations.
This is an outstanding opportunity to take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential and will provide you with the chance to learn market-leading skills. If you are interested in learning more, please forward your resume or apply directly using the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.